Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yeah!! We made it to Tennessee and I made it back to Utah to be with the boys. Holy cow what an adventure that is still a ways from being over. Poor Ben is in Tennessee by himself and is missing the boys so badly. 3 weeks is way too long for him to be away from them. We can't wait to get out and see him, and the boys can't wait to get all their toys back. It's been 3 months since they've seen them. It's going to be like Christmas all over again!! Sorry there are no pictures I forgot my camera cord in Tennessee. Scott and Cassie thanks so much for keeping the boys while we were gone, and thanks so so much for letting us stay with you guys all summer! The boys had so much fun with all of the cousins. Tris and Kenyon, thanks for the couches they are AWESOME!! We love having matching couches that aren't bright orange. We are going to miss everyone so badly. We love you all!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi new friends! We are excited for you guys to get this way! Us med wives have lots of play dates & cant wait for you & the boys to join in! Your family is too cute! Lots of love from KY/TN!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Hey Sarah! I found your blog and had to comment! Your family is so cute! Good luck in the new place!!

Johnson Family said...

Hey you guys!! hope things are going good for you guys their. Miss you guys!!

email me so I can send you and invite. nikkijohnson@zingermail.net

I haven't updated in a long time, but I just got my computer working right now so I'll update this week!!

Katie Snedeger said...

I am so excited for you guys and your new adventure!!!! I can't wait for pics!!!! So I am going to take my blog private so will you e-mail me at ktsned@hotmail.com so I can add you guys!!! Thanks

Andrea said...

Hey! Long time no see. I don't know how but somehow your link disappeared from my friends list. I haven't touched that thing in a long time, so it's weird. But anyways I made the blog private a while back and I need your email address so I can invite you! You can email me at andreamhamlin@hotmail.com if you ever get a chance to read this!
Congrats on graduation and med school! It's crazy to move so far away but for us it was a lot of fun, and we stayed here! Good luck, they boys are super cute ;)