Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tennessee here we come!!!

I'm sorry it's been so long since we've posted. We're super busy this summer. I am so stinking excited though. We leave this Saturday morning to drive out there. Ben and I are going by ourselves and the boys are staying with Grandma and Grandpa Boyle in Monticello. I will fly back to Salt Lake City on the 23rd, next Thursday, and meet Ben's parents in Green River to pick up the boys. Then we'll head back to Manti and stay there until Hannahs wedding, Aug. 1st. The boys and I will fly out to Tennessee on Aug. 2nd. It's all kinda crazy, but we are so excited!! We will post when we make it there sometime hopefully. We won't have a computer or the internet!! This should be interesting!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, how fun! You guys are going to have such a great time. It was good to see you in Blanding over the fourth! Can't wait to see some updates from Tennessee!!

MathisFam said...

GOOD LUCK!! I hope everything goes well for you guys. We made our blog go private, but if you want an invite so you can see our little boy in a week and a half my e-mail is shcmathis@yahoo.com.