Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick update. Kayson turned 3. We had a big birthday party for him, with cake, icecream, and pinata. Arent those boys so dang cute. We had loads of fun. Thanks eveyone for coming again. Bens super busy with school, but doing good in his classes. Thanks Jen for these pictures.














Check out what we rigged up for the pinata. Ben was smart and wisely turned his back. We've seen one to many America's Funniest Home Video with adults and kids swinging bats in close proximity.



6 comments:

Scott and Haley said...

I am so lame. Happy Birthday Kayson. I am sorry I didn't call. please forgive me. Now how well do you know Holly and Rick Jones? I worked with Holly! Tell her I said hello. I didn't know they were out there. I miss you guys. Love Ya

Jake & Becca said...

I am so glad to finally see some pictures of you guys. We miss you a ton. Looks like a fun birthday party, Kayson happy birthday!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

You are such a cute mom. I can't believe you have a 3 year old! I hope you will update us soon with all the fun Tennessee stuff!

Matt and Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun! How are you liking Tennesse?

Jenni said...

does this mean you have internet & a working computer now?! FABULOUS! We had a blast at the party! thanks for inviting us! Rod is on a mission today to get your husband to take a study break & watch the BYU game at our house. turns out the stake priesthood session is a leadership one. so Rod gets to watch after all. haha.

Johnson Family said...

It looks gorgeous there!!
Can't believe with a few months we are all over the states.
Hope you guys are doing awesome, miss ya...