Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON!!!

Last night we had a girls night out! It was so much fun. We had a pre party at Amy Hinckley's which was CRAZY!! I couldn't believe all the New Moon decor! It was brilliant Amy! Then we all went to the midnight showing of New Moon!We were definitely the oldest people there and the teenagers were looking at us like we were crazy, but it was a blast! I forgot my camera so I stole some pictures from others! Thanks Laura I stole them from you!!

They even had life-size models of the boys!!!! They were the life of the party!









2 comments:

Finkleas said...

Glad I could be of service to you my dear!!! See you tomorrow!!!

Dallin and Hannah Ball said...

aww.. Im SO SO jealous of the party! that looks like a blast!! I dragged dallin to New Moon on Sat night :) it was so good! holy cow, haha i couldnt stop staring at jacob's body! whoops...