Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yard Sale and Conference Weekend!!

The boys were so cute while we were watching Conference this weekend. They were playing in our laundry baskets. Sometimes they act like they love each other!!






Yesterday they had a bunch of yard sales in Historic Cumberland Gap. I guess they do it every year around this time. Whoever wants to sell pays ten dollars for a spot and they can sell whatever they want. My neighbor, Anna, was participating yesterday and I told her I would swing by to check it out. Well, I feel like I made out like a bandit!! It was awesome. I got the boys a bunch of cheap stuff like some water guns, laser guns,(yes Jake and Becca I bought the boys guns), cars, and these really cool old toy binoculars all for $1.50. This was their reward for being dragged aroung for hours! I went early and hit the jackpot with clothes. They aren't new or anything, but I got six shirts, three skirts, a pair of shorts, a hoodie, two pairs of sweats, and a cute maternity dress all for 18 dollars. The awesome part is they are all Hollister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, and Old Navy!! I was so excited and so was Ben. And NO Dad I am not pregnant. I know what you're thinking!!! My friend was going to give the maternity dress away cause she couldn't sell it, and I took it cause my maternity clothes collection is very sparce.

Here's Kayson pestering Cade with his new water gun.

Here's the boys wearing our neighbor's helmets. They steal them everyday from their back porch. We thought Cade looked pretty cute in this helmet so I had to stick it on here!


These are the binoculars we found for 50 cents. They show dinosaurs and you can switch it to see the outdoors. They boys love them!







It got really cold this week and I had to whip out the jackets. Cade wasn't liking it at all, and Kayson is being a bossy older brother and doesn't like that Cade kept trying to take it off. So Kayson kept sticking his hood on him over and over again.




Kayson lounging in our neighbor's lawn chair.





This is what the boys do every morning. Cuddle on the couch while watching cartoons. Kayson loves to snuggle!!



8 comments:

Scott and Haley said...

oh I love those boys!!

Jenni said...

how sweet! I love that kason snuggles with his little brother! My boys have assigned them selves cushions...& if even a toe crosses onto their cushion---MAJOR MELTDOWN!we love you guys! Yay for the white coat too!

Tamsyn said...

okay, really cute!! I wish I was closer so that we could play more...it would have been fun to go to the yard sale extravanganza too!

Finkleas said...

SWEET!!! Great bargain shopping!! Looks like you scored!

Jessica said...

Your boys are SO adorable! It's almost hard to tell which is older and younger!
That sounds like QUITE the yard sale!! nice finds!

mags said...

dear sarah do you eat? i need to be on your diet. you look fabulous, not that people need to not eat to look fabulous.
the boys are growing so fast, kade is huge and they look so cute in there sunday clothes i wish i could squish 'em. tell ben i am so proud of him and his white coat and that lincoln memorial must be the most beautiful med school in the world.

Unknown said...

Sarah! They are so adorable!! They look like they are having a lot of fun there and congrats to Ben on getting his white coat!! I miss you guys so much and am counting down the days until I get to see you all!! I love you all so much! :)

Unknown said...

Oh and sorry.. This is Rachel on Jess's account!