Saturday, January 12, 2013

Baby Graham is here!!

Baby Graham is finally here!!  We named him Graham Michael Boyle. He weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz and was 20 inches long.  He was born December 31st, 2012 at 9:59 am.  The boys absolutely love him and are so excited to see him every day.  He will be two weeks old tomorrow! There is seriously 75 pictures on here cause I couldn't narrow it down any further.  I hope you enjoy them.  Also thanks Mom and Dad for being here with me and helping us out so much! My mom has been there for all 4 of my boys being born and it has been really special for me!  Also Ben got to deliver Graham all on his own!! It was quite exciting for him and I both.  He delivers and then he goes with Graham to enjoy the daddy part of it!! Best of both worlds for him!  And sorry all of these pictures are out of order but I hope you like them!

 Cade holding Graham

 Ben and Cade were sick when I had him so they had to wear masks for a couple of days.
 My sweet Griff!
 Ben preparing to deliver!
 Graham right after delivery!! Ben is holding on tight while Graham is being suctioned.
 Ben getting ready to deliver.


 First time I got to hold Graham!






 This picture of Ben and Graham is so cute! 

 My sweet Graham!








 He was already trying to suck his thumb right after he came out!

 Getting ready to go home for the first time!

 First moments at home with all his brothers!





 Right after first bath!













 My four wonderful boys!!! They grow up WAY too fast.







 He always has to have his tongue out!



 Cade LOVES baby Graham.  He will hold him for an hour without moving. It's so sweet.

 We were playing with Griff's hair one night making it look crazy. He thought it was funny!
 I love how Graham sleeps. It's so cute!

 This one is my favorite!
 This is Kayson getting an award at school this week for straight A honor roll.  He was excited. He has been doing so good in school. They just tested his reading level and its 3.5 which means 3rd grade after 5 months.  He was so excited and he got to be a part of a special ice cream party at school. We are super proud of him.  Cade is doing great as well. He is almost reading books on his own. He still needs some help but is doing great!

 Kays and Griff after the program!
 Graham at 2 weeks old!

4 comments:

elkins said...

Thanks for all these pictures. We love them all. Wish we were there, looks like you all had a wonderful time bringing this sweet one into the world!!!

jbdettinger@blogspot.com said...

I love the pictures Sarah, don't ever feel bad for putting a lot on. Love it. He is so precious!

Josh and Kelly said...

We are so happy for you guys, what a little cutie he is!!! Glad everything went well, wish we could see him in person!

Tamsyn said...

Seriously so cute!!! I can't believe you have four and I am getting ready in June to have our 4th!!! ha ha what are we thinking ;)