Monday, March 23, 2009

Califorinia Dreamin




Well we had a great spring break. We went to California to visit my grandparents. We had so much fun. We went to Sea World and the boys loved it, especially the shark aquarium shamu, and the dolphins. Kayson still hasnt stopped talking about it.










We went to lots of parks and a visited a friend of my grandpa's animal farm. He had zebras, bobcats, parrots, antelope horses and cows. It was like a free visit to the zoo.




My grandparents dont have a tub so the boys had to squeeze in this bucket. They didnt mind one bit though as you can tell.

We finally found Kayson a stick horse. He was been asking for one since Christmas. He rode around on Brego (that what he named the horse and no we dont know were he got the name from) all night yelling Yee Haa. He put this basket on his head and we asked him what he was doing and he said it was his cowboy hat! Funny kid.

12 comments:

mags said...

he is a funny kid! he'll make an awesome cowboy. what a fun trip! it looks so warm. it's good to see your boys and how they are growing! you look great sarah!

Katie Snedeger said...

Wow I wish I was California Dreamin!!!! I begged Zach to go away for spring break, I needed to feel some warm sand on my feet! LOL! LOoks like you guys had fun, the boys are getting so big~!

Whitney said...

Hey Sarah I saw you on someone's blog and so I wanted to add you on mine I hope that's ok!

MathisFam said...

California sounds really nice after all of this cold. I totally love the bath picture!

Anna said...

ahhh. i'm so jealous! it looks so warm! i love that pic of you and Kade. SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

isnt it great when the kids have such an imagination and can make anything work for what they want to do at any given moment.i love it also when they can talk about the outing for days and days it makes me feel excited for them. by the way i think you look real cute

michael. mindy. dane. said...

FUN! Sarah you are so dang cute! I miss you!

Scott and Haley said...

OHHHHHH I want to give those boys a big squeeze!

Aaron and Kaime said...

You have cute kids, such a cute family. How are you and how is life treating you?

Beth said...

It was so fun to see you guys the other night and to hear all your stories of the old folks in California!! It looks like you had so much fun on your trip. I am sooo jealous!!!

Aaron and Kaime said...

I need your address cute girl so that i can send you a wedding announcement.

Anonymous said...

are you going to ephraim for scandinavian days in may during memorial weekend?