Sunday, November 23, 2008

AThis is a picture of the two boys reading together. It's only a brief moment when they are quiet like this. It's nice!! Before I tell you more, Ben wanted me to make sure and publicly say that I am taking over the blog and that is why there are girly backgrounds. He is not girly!! He wanted me to make sure that everyone knew that. So, I am trying to do the blog now and this is my very first post, so sorry if it's lame!!


I am making up for not posting during Halloween. We went to Manti for Halloween and Jake and Becca's kids were there too!! It was a blast to have all 5 boys together and dressed up!! We are so excited for the sixth Josh and Kelly!
This is a Cade. He was a Monkey with a banana on his head. Kayson was Buzz Lightyear and loved every minute of it!! This is Kayson's silly face. Matthew was a soldier and they all had so much fun together. Taylor was a Tiger and James was Spiderman!! I should have got a picture of Kelly, she was such a cute pumpkin!!

Ben and I couldn't decide what to be so we decided to be Sherriff Woody and Jessie(even though we don't really look like it!) We should at least get credit for trying.









2 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween

michael. mindy. dane. said...

SAR!!! HEY!! I don't know if Ben told you, but I keep commenting on your blog and telling him to tell you I say hi. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo. Anyway, I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see what you're up to. Your boys are so dang cute! Anyway, hope you're doing good! Hopefully we can keep in touch!!