Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cade is a water dog. When its bath time he knows. We take his diaper off and he b lines it for the tub and anxiously awaits us to fill it up.




We went up to check out the fall colors on the mountian. It was so nice up there. There is something about the fall that as my dad would say "speaks to me." It was alittle cold up there and a skiff of snow covered the ground in places. Anyways we are just pluggin along. Sarah is finishing up tennis season as an assistant coach for Canyon View High School. She sure has enjoyed it. I am in my last year here at SUU and just finished applying to medical school and am just waiting to hear back from schools know.

4 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

You guys have the cutest family! I guess this is Ben that does this but will you tell Sarah I say hi? I miss her! Your boys are darling

tris said...

benny and sarah, can't wait to see you guys this weekend. willy is looking forward to some kaysen time. sarah...don't stress about the run, and don't run if you don't want to, i run by myself everyday...okay not everyday, but when i do run it is solo. love you guys. that uniform brings back some memories...memories of geeky ben.

Anna said...

you guys have the most handsome boys! good job on updating - it's always good to know what's going on!

mags said...

way to go sarah! keep up the coachin'! i think i desperately need to do my "thing" it helps me be a better mom. coaching would be so fun.